Aims, Objectives and Expected Outcomes
- To assist each individual in regaining and maintaining self-care skills
- For individuals to develop their social skills, integrate into everyday society and ensure day to day communications with others are acceptable
- For individuals to find employment according to the individuals unique skills and abilities
- For individuals to find a place to live independently ensuring they have the relevant support from family, friends and the relevant professional services
- Through all of the above, to enable the client to be a valued, trusted and respected member of society
We also aim to promote independence by supporting and educating users to gain the skills required managing independent living. We aim to support service users to realise their personal aspirations and abilities in all aspects of their lives.
Statement of Purpose
“Our aim is to provide close supported living for up to six adults reintegrated into the community as they recover from mental health problems.”
The registered residential care home provides rehabilitation for six individuals (male or female) between the ages of 18-65 who have mental health problems and mild learning disabilities.
We provide a complete service including training flats to supporting people moving into permanent accommodation.